Gerne nehmen wir auch Ihre österreichweiten Veranstaltungen rund ums Thema Open Innovation kostenlos in unseren Veranstaltungskalender auf. Schicken Sie uns hierzu die Veranstaltungsdetails unter firstname.lastname@example.org zu. Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis, dass wir uns das Recht vorbehalten eine Auswahl zu treffen.
- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
„University Business Forum”
25. Februar 2016 @ 08:00 bis 26. Februar 2016 @ 17:00
It is a great honor and pleasure for us to invite you to the upcoming University Business Forum to Vienna on February 25-26, 2016!
The event is a joint effort of the European Commission, the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber and the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy.
This two-day forum will bring together a diverse range of representatives from business, public authorities and universities. Around 460 participants from all over Europe will jointly develop ideas and form creative collaborations.
During the upcoming Forum opinion leaders will share with us latest developments and recent innovations. Be inspired by high-profile speakers as:
• Tibor Navracsics, Member of the European Commission in charge of Education, Culture, Youth and Sport
• Reinhold Mitterlehner, Vice Chancellor and Minister of the Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy
• Christoph Leitl, the President of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
• Alexa Wesner, US Ambassador to Austria
• Jörg Dräger, Executive Director of the Centre for Higher Education and Board member of the Bertelsmann foundation
• Paul Rübig, Member of the European Parliament
• Werner Wutscher, Founder and CEO of New Venture Scouting, Austria
and many more!
Be activated by lively exchange at interactive breakout sessions, informal networking slots and debates about:
• How can cooperation between business and universities be structured to best drive innovation? How can we scale up models such as “dual studies”?
• How can an entrepreneurial mind-set among students, teachers and researchers be encouraged? How can science, business and policy support start-up creation?
• How can a university operate in an entrepreneurial way? What is the role for universities when it comes to lifelong learning, knowledge exchange and regional growth?